Oh I forgot to mention, if you want to know more, check out my roommate Paula's blog. She updates a lot more than I do. She is an English teacher, so perhaps she likes to write. Or else she is just procrastinating grading papers and doing lesson plans. Anyhow, she updates a lot and puts up pictures too. It is... www.the-little-red-hen.blogspot.com

4 Comments:
Hi Heather! My friend, Genevieve and I went to visit you last week, because you visited Clay Hitchcock's Sunday School Class in September and wanted to follow up with you. We had a great visit with your parents; they told us all about where you are and what you're doing. Wow, that is AWESOME! We were talking about wonderful of an opportunity you have to travel while fulfilling God's will.
You are in our thoughts and prayers. Have you started blogging yet? If so, can you send me your site? Your dad gave us the address, but I'm not sure I have it right now. Genevieve works in the missions department, and her heart is in overseas missions, so you both have a lot in common, and she was overjoyed when she heard about what you are doing.
Hopefully, we'll get an opportunity to chat a little via email, but just want to let you know that the Singles department is going to be really rockin' in 2007...not that it's not now, but it's going to be growing and improving, because we have new classes starting, and Steve Gillis will be starting up a lot of new activities, and he'll get to focus more on the Singles, because they are going to hire someone to take over the college department. So when you get back next summer, you'll have to come visit again. It's a really fun group. When I moved back from being in school, I came into the Singles department, and that's where I met most of my close friends. And that's where I met my fiance (shameless plug).
Anyway, I hope you are doing well in your first few weeks away, and feel free to write us. God bless!
Laura
procrastinate? me? Never! :) I added a link to your blog as well....
I am so glad you're here. Did you know that?
hi. my name is anonymous. i am american and i like butter.
live long and prosper.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home